Not That Kat

Knitting, spinning, dyeing, fiber obsession, occasional beading with a chance of soap.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

More of the same

Knitting and spinning continues apace. I am 6 rows from being done the central panel of my shawl. By this weekend, I should be ready to pick up around and start working the border. I promise to take piccys and post them. For now, it looks much the same as it did last week.

The Maple Leaf socks now have heels. I'm about an inch or so down the foot, but I've been working the lace much more than the socks this week.

This is so much more of the same that I'm boring myself. Plus, at 100 plus F, it's too hot to be working with all this wool. I'm fighting the urge to cast on something else in a cooler fiber until I get at least one ongoing project finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home